So shame on me for taking so long to respond to this. As I just blogged about, my hubby and I are making a huge decision and I’ve spent a decent amount of time having anxiety attacks!
But—I can’t explain how excited I was when I saw this award on my blog! It was such a great feeling to see that someone was reading my blog—this author was actually a huge inspiration in my writing as she was one of the first to follow me. So thank you thank you Kat. Check out her blog at http://tryingtoescapethedarkness.wordpress.com/. I like her honesty and openness—and she recently posted pictures of her “fave hotties”. What’s not to like?
So here are the rules that apparently come with the award?!
Rule One: Thank the person who nominated you. Done!
Rule Two: List Seven Random things about yourself
- The “Mayhem like me” All-State commercials freak me out
- The more sparkles…the more likely I am to like it
- I’m gullible. Unacceptably so
- I missed the Justin Timberlake phase in middle school but made up for it with a crush when I was 23 (Friends with Benefits anyone!?)
- I hate the color purple
- Good deals make me really really really happy
- I’m not above bribing people with food to be my friend.
Rule Three: Spread the love and nominate other bloggers! Here are my nominations (in no particular order!)….
But more than anything—I wanna remind everyone that you never know what a difference a simple word of encouragement can make! I can think of several times in my life someone has switched my day/week/month around with just a kind word!